Bridgeport Harbor Marina
New England’s state-of-the-art port of call between New York City and Newport, Bridgeport Harbor Marina is your first-class waterfront destination. This marina on Steelpointe Peninsula beckons from Fairfield County’s gold-coast. Cruisers hop off their vessels and walk to the newly built concert amphitheater or take a quick car ride to shows, bucolic area restaurants or one of the numerous regional museums and destinations.
Bridgeport Harbor Marina is a new 200 + slip marina and entertainment destination. Conveniently accessible by land, sea & air, this new full-service marina offers dockage, refueling, vessel repairs, provisioning and winter storage.
An accessible Maritime Destination:
- Steelpointe Harbor sits immediately off I-95
- Connections to Rt 8, Rt 25 and Rt 15 (Merrit Parkway)
- Central location to both Fairfield and New Haven counties
- 1.25 hours to Port Jefferson, Long Island by ferry
- 1.25 hours to NYC/Grand Central Station by direct rail
- Minutes from Sikorsky Memorial Airport
OUR MARINA OFFERS MANY
SERVICES & AMENITIES
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT OUR MARINA?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us! We will get back to you with an answer shortly.